Mitchell Prockter Financial Services Limited is one of the leading providers of financial services including pension schemes and investment planning for the private and corporate market place in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and surrounding counties.
1. Because your privacy is important to us we operate by the following principles:
2. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the Website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Mitchell Prockter Financial Services Ltd or from an affiliated third party you may so elect to, by contacting us.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time.
4. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
5. During the course of your visit to this website, the pages you see, along with a cookie, are downloaded to your device. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This is done on a repeat visit by checking to see, and finding, the cookie left there on the last visit.
6. You can choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings including to refuse or delete all cookies. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, the website may not function properly and certain services will not be provided. Each browser is different, so check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or follow the instructions provided at: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies, which provides information for the most common browsers.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
8. By accepting these Conditions you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.